DOGA would like to extend our warmest congratulations to our eight alumnae who will be representing Hong Kong to compete in the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.
- Cheung Ngan Yi 張雁宜 (Class of 2010) will be one of the two female badminton athletes representing Hong Kong.
- Coco Lin 連翊希 (Class of 2013) will represent Hong Kong to compete in Women's Épéé Fencing for team and individual events.
- Tiffany Chan 陳芷澄 (Class of 2012) will once again be the sole golfer to represent Hong Kong in the Olympic tournament.
- Swimmers Karen Tam 譚凱琳 (Class of 2016), Toto Wong 黃筠陶 (Class of 2017) and Tinky Ho 何南慧 (Class of 2020) will be competing in the freestyle and medley relay events. Together they represent three out of seven women swimmers in the Hong Kong Olympic Squad.
- Lee Ho Ching 李皓晴 (Class of 2009) who represented Hong Kong in the 2016 Olympics, will team up with Minnie Soo 蘇慧音 (Class of 2016) this time to compete in Women's Table Tennis. Minnie Soo will also compete in individual events.
Rosanna Sze Hang Yu 施幸余 (Class of 2006) a former Olympian, will participate as one of the three coaches for the Hong Kong swimming team.
We wish them every success at the Tokyo Olympics!
For further updates on their competing events, please refer to the official HK Olympic website https://2020og.hkolympic.org/.