Join us on 6th February (Saturday) at 10:00am-12:00pm via ZOOM.
About the workshop:
• Get a quick glimpse into the history and philosophy behind Chinese painting and learn about the major differences between Chinese and Western Art.
• Experiment and practice with the ink, colors and brushes provided.
• Based on exercises provided, be guided by the instructor to create your very own peach blossom painting on a Shikishi board.
• Workshop fee + material: $560
• Instructor: Carole Leung – KA Aterlier Painting Studio
Please refer to the link below for more details:
Registration opens now!!
See you there!
DOGA Art Club